The benefits of baby massage
• Massage is the most natural and instinctive form of caring for a baby.
A new-born baby experiences the world through his senses, such as touch, smell, taste, sound and vision. These senses are developing gradually, but from the moment of birth the baby already understands the language of touch.
• Massage helps to create a unique bond between the parents and the baby.
• Gives confidence for first time parents.
• Relaxes both the baby and the mother/father.
• Mothers who suffer from post-natal depression feel more positive when they experience their baby’s response to the massage.
• Massage helps parents to be aware of their baby’s body and the developmental changes they going through.
• Regularly massaged babies develop their motor skills quickly.
• The general benefits of massage, such as improved circulation, healthy skin, strong immune system, applies to the baby massage as well.
• As a baby relaxes during a massage their muscles relax, which in return can help easing colic pain and constipation. Baby massage is highly therapeutic. It can help with several ailments throughout early childhood.
For more details contact Hajni