Saturday 1st June 2013, 2-5pm
This is nutrition with a difference. It looks at how we should eat from an evolutionary perspective, also bringing together some of the latest research in anthropology, psychology, neurology and immunology.
This workshop is aimed at anyone interested in understanding a little more about how our patterns of eating have changed since our evolution and what this is affected by.
It will cover topics such as:
- What do we mean when we talk about energy?
- What does stress have to do with it?
- The selfish brain
- The role of exercise in our lives and how this should affect the way we eat
- How our eating patterns have changed over the course of our evolution
- Eating for the mitochondria
- Why we are becoming obese
- Eating for the pancreas
Positive interaction welcome!
To book, call The Putney Clinic on 0208 789 3881 or email email@example.com.
t: 07766 883 522