What the course offers
The course offers practical information and support for pregnancy, all types of birth and early days with a new baby. There will be the opportunity to include any aspects of birth and early days with a baby the group are interested in as well as the following topics:
- What to expect during pregnancy (including hormone changes)
- Induction of labour
- Physiology of birth, stages of labour (including early signs)
- Birth partners role during labour
- Coping strategies during labour (including both natural & medical pain relief)
- Early days with a new baby including baby care
- Relaxation, positions for birth & breathing techniques
- Baby feeding
- Possible complications during birth
- Postnatal recovery
- Caesarean birth
The aim of this course is to prepare and give confidence to couples for birth and parenting. It is also to enable them to have the best experience possible and create a local support group.
The cost of this course of £295.00. To book a course or for more information please call 07939 58 90 83 or send an email to email@example.com.