Thursday 14th November, 6 – 8pm
Learn stress management and self–hypnosis
MG Hypnosis will be holding a stress management workshop at The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy . This workshop will teach you some useful stress reduction techniques, allowing you to learn how to relax your mind and body. It will be a positive, fun, relaxing and informative event.
The workshop is aimed at executives, new and experienced parents, new career starters, young adults and anyone facing stress or challenges in their lives. Whatever you do, you can feel better physically and mentally. To learn how to take even more effective control of your emotional and physical well-being by learning stress reduction techniques and self-hypnosis to use during your day.
What will you learn and how can it help you?
Marygrace will teach you how to use self-hypnosis. You'll leave with a powerful tool to use in your daily life, having learnt techniques that will help in many other areas of your life; to mention just a few:
- Reduce reoccurring physical symptoms of stress in your body (i.e. shoulders, neck, and back pain. Also IBS, headaches, and anxiety attacks).
- Increase motivation and goal setting.
- Stopping old unwanted habits.
- Building self-confidence and increase self-esteem.
- Presenting and public speaking.
- Learning a useful life long skill... and more.
Cost and bookings
The fee for this event is just £55.00 for 2 hours, paid before the start of the class by bank transfer, cheque or cash on the day before the class begins. All notes and a free CD will be supplied.
To book your place on this workshop, call The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy on 020 8789 3881 or send an email to email@example.com.