Next course: 21, 22, 23 of March and 4, 5, 6 April 2014
Time: 08:00 - 18:00 (each day)
About the course
This is an 80-hour course, accredited by Yoga Alliance UK, with a maximum of 15 students per class. Taught by a team of highly qualified yoga teachers and other women's health practitioners, there will be six full days of classes, divided over two weekends in March and April. Topics that will be covered are:
- Asana, pranayama (breathing and relaxation techniques)
- Sequencing pre and postnatal classes
- The dos and don'ts of pregnancy yoga
- Propping and assisting pregnant students
- Pre and post natal anatomy for yoga
- Common ailments associated with pregnancy
- Setting up classes for pregnant students
The course is suitable for both existing yoga teachers who already hold a yoga teaching qualification and trainee teachers. We may also consider applications from midwives and health professionals who have a strong personal yoga practice.
The Yoga Mama prenatal yoga teacher training course costs £750. For full terms and conditions, please visit our website.
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD OFFER: £695(if booked before 1st of March 2014)
More information and applications
For full information about the Yoga Mama pregnancy yoga teacher training course, visit the our website. Should you require any further information, please call 07939 58 90 83 or email email@example.com.