About the course
This is an 80-hour course, accredited by Yoga Alliance UK, with a maximum of 15 students per class. There will be six full days of classes, divided over two weekends. Topics that will be covered are:
- Asana, pranayama (breathing and relaxation techniques)
- Sequencing pre and postnatal classes
- The dos and don'ts of pregnancy yoga
- Propping and assisting pregnant students
- Pre and postnatal anatomy for yoga
- Common ailments associated with pregnancy
- Setting up classes for pregnant students
The course is suitable for both existing yoga teachers who already hold a yoga teaching qualification and trainee teachers. We may also consider applications from midwives and health professionals who have a strong personal yoga practice.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: £695* (if booked before 1st March)*normal cost of this course is £750
More information and bookings
For more information about this course, visit the Yoga Mama website. To book your place on this course, call us on 020 8789 3881 or send an email to email@example.com.