Important information affecting classes at Yoga Mama over the summer period. The summer timetable comes into effect the week starting Monday 23rd June, which means that some classes will be taking a break, but will return in autumn. For full information, see below.
What's happening this summer at Yoga Mama
- Rachel will be running a Postnatal Pilates intensive course for new mums wanting to get back in touch with their core, post baby. She is a Pilates teacher and physiotherapist (and mother to baby twin girls), so she can really identify with women's needs.
- Laurent will be running the Monday evening Pilates until the end of July.
- Enid will run Tai Chi into August.
- Cherie will run the ashtanga yoga until the end of July.
- Cherie will cover the Saturday Prenatal class from late July.
- Diane will continue with Wednesday evening prenatal over the summer.
Returning in the autumn
- Yoga and birth preparation with Diane.
- Mum and baby yoga with Hajni.
- Core back rehab.
Reduced summer class timetable
|Monday||Pilates||7pm||23 June - 30 July||6 weeks||£84|
|Weds||Tai Chi||9:30am||25 June - 13 August||8 weeks||£112*|
|Weds||Postnatal Pilates||12pm||25 June - 30 July||5 weeks||£70**|
|Friday||Ashtanga Led||9am||27 June - 1 August||6 weeks||£95|
|Saturday||Prenatal Yoga||10am||Continues throughout summer||6 classes||£84***|
* Concessions £100.80
** No class on 16 July
*** Combines with Saturday 11:15am class
More information and bookings
For more information about any of the courses running at the Clinic or to you book your place, please call us on 020 8789 3881 or send us an information to firstname.lastname@example.org.