Weight loss workshop
Thursday 15 January 2015, 6pm – 9pm
Marygrace Anderson of MG Hypnosis and Fleur Borrelli of Nutrition & Superfood will be holding a weight loss workshop at The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy on Thursday 15 January, 6 - 9pm. They will provide advice to help you to lose weight permanently and effectively. Here are five reasons why you should attend:
- Successful proven results in long term weight loss
- Learn how you can eat to sustain appetite and energy levels and lose the cravings
- Discover solutions to stop over eating and take effective control of emotional eating
- Receive a body composition analysis and learn what foods affect your ability to maintain a stable weight
- Experience a 40 minute relaxation and confidence boosting session using positive affirmations to achieve your goals, look better and feel better
The cost of this workshop is £45, which includes free handouts, a CD on relaxation/confidence and a personalized nutritional health assessment.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: 10% DISCOUNT IF BOOKED AND PAID BEFORE 24 DECEMBER.
Booking is essential as spaces are limited. To book, call The Putney Clinic reception on 0208 789 3881 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.