8, 9 AND 10 SEPTEMBER 2015
We are delighted to announce that internationally renowned ashtanga yoga teacher, Nancy Gilgoff, will be returning to Yoga Mama and The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy in September for three days of Mysore-style ashtanga yoga workshops.
This is a unique opportunity to practice with Nancy, in her only teaching dates in London this year. Book early if you would like to attend, as places will go quickly.
ABOUT NANCY GILGOFF
Nancy is widely respected as one of the greatest pioneers of ashtanga yoga to the West. She was one of the first westerners to study ashtanga yoga over 30 years ago with K.Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India. She is the director of Maui's House of Yoga and Zen. Her studies have led her to the dharma teachings of the Dalai Lama and the expression of love and compassion for all beings. We are honoured to host Nancy's only workshops in London this year.
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
- Tuesday 8th September (8:30am - 11:30am): Mysore style practice followed by Q & A and examining the breath in the practice
- Wednesday 9th September (8.30am - 11:30am): Mysore style practice followed by Q & A and meditation
- Thursday 10th September (8:30am): Mysore style practice only
* NANCY HAS REQUESTED YOU ATTEND ALL THREE SESSIONS WHEREVER POSSIBLE.
COST AND BOOKINGS
The price of these workshops is as follows:
- Day 1: £40
- Day 2: £40
- Day 3: £25
- All three days: £105*
* EARLY BIRD OFFER: £95 if booked before 30th June 2015
To book your place on this workshop, call us on 0208 789 3881 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.