Bookings are now being taken on the Yoga Mama Spring 2015 Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training course. This 80-hour course, fully accredited by YogaAlliance UK is open to qualified yoga teachers and trainees and covers the following topics:
- Asana, pranayama (breathing and relaxation techniques)
- Sequencing pre and postnatal classes
- The dos and don'ts of pregnancy yoga
- Propping and assisting pregnant students
- Pre and post natal anatomy for yoga
- Common ailments associated with pregnancy
- Setting up classes for pregnant students
COST AND EARLY BIRD OFFER
The course costs £750. However, if you book and pay before 28th February 2015, you can take advantage of the early bird offer of £695.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
For more information about the course, please visit the Yoga Mama website.
To request an application form, please email email@example.com.
Once you have submitted your application form and your qualifications have been ratified, you can book your place on the course by calling 020 8789 3881 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.