WOMEN'S HEALTH TALK FOR PRE AND POSTNATAL WOMEN
THURSDAY 21 MAY, 7- 8PM
We are running a free women's health talk for pre and postnatal women on Thursday 21 May (7-8pm). There will be talks by Aude Lauriot Prevost and Laura Tilson, Osteopaths at The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy who take care of both pregnant women and young babies/children with both structural osteopathy and cranial osteopathy. The talks will cover:
- How to look after your spine during pregnancy
- Tips on exercise during pregnancy
- Common causes of aches and pains during pregnancy
- Postnatal rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor issues
- Paediatric osteopathy: why you might bring your baby to see an osteopath
- Cranial osteopathy: what is it?
- Q & A session
To book your place on this talk, call us on 020 8789 3881 or send an email to email@example.com.