FERTILITY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOP
Sunday 13th May 2018, 9am - 5pm
AIM OF THE WORKSHOPThe aim of this fertility yoga teacher training day CPD workshop is set out below:
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVERIn this fertility yoga teacher training day CPD workshop topics covered will include:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whist having IVF treatment
ELIGIBILITYThe fertility yoga teacher training day CPD workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals.
FACULTYThe Yoga Mama fertility yoga teacher training day CPD workshop faculty is made up of:
- Cherie Lathey: Course Director & Senior Yoga Teacher
- Kamal Ojha MD FRCOG: Fertility Doctor
- Diane King: Fertility Yoga Teacher
VENUEThis Fertility Yoga Teacher Training day CPD Workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio. Full address below.
2nd Floor, Putneymead Group Medical Practice
266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ