POSTNATAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOP
Sunday 18th March 2018, 9am - 5pm
AIM OF THE WORKSHOPThe aim of this one-day postnatal yoga teacher training day CPD workshop is to give yoga teachers the information and tools to support postnatal women in yoga classes. We look at closing down the body safely post-delivery and how we can best support women both emotionally, physically and spiritually during the postnatal period.
WHAT WE WILL COVERIn this postnatal yoga teacher training day CPD workshop, the topics covered will include:
- Integrating babies into yoga classes
- Physiological changes postpartum
- The cardiovascular system
- The hormonal system
- Postnatal depression
- Perineal tears and caesarean section
- Pelvic floor/ prolapse
ELIGIBILITYThis postnatal yoga teacher training day CPD workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals.
FACULTYThe Yoga Mama postnatal yoga teacher training day CPD workshop faculty is comprised of:
- Cherie Lathey: Course Director & Senior Yoga Teacher
- Andrea Yeboah Regis: Women’s Health Physiotherapist & Yoga Teacher
- Hajni Varadi: Postnatal Yoga Teacher
VENUEThis Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Day CPD Workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio. Full address below.
2nd Floor, Putneymead Group Medical Practice
266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ