GENERAL PILATES CLASS WITH EMILY
Our general mat-based Pilates classes aim to condition and strengthen the body by maintaining and restoring correct postural alignment. We then focus on building strength in the abdomen and lower back. Our small mat-work classes allow you to receive personalised attention, making them especially suitable for those recovering from injury or returning to exercise after a long period.
COST AND BOOKING
Our General Pilates classes are with Emily and runs on Tuesday-mornings from 9:15-10:15am. Drop in places cost £17, with class passes (bundles of 6 classes) also available for £90. Concessionary rates for Senior Citizens are available from reception.
To reserve your place, you can book online, in person at reception or by calling us on 020 8789 3881.
OCTOBER GENERAL PILATES INTRODUCTORY OFFER
During October 2018, we are running a General Pilates introductory offer in which you can get your first class for just £5. Please note that some terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following terms and conditions apply on this General Pilates introductory offer:
- This general Pilates introductory offer until 31 October 2018.
- It is open to new clients and existing clients who have not previously practised Pilates with us.
- Limited to one promotional rate class per person.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Concessionary rates for Senior Citizens are not available on this offer.
ABOUT EMILY ALTNEU
Emily Altneu is a Pilates teacher at Yoga Mama Wellness. She has been teaching since 2009 after training in Musical Theatre. Emily has been practising Pilates for more than fifteen years. She views her approach to fitness as part regenerative and part preventive. Her Pilates practice is all about enjoying a long, happy and healthy, fit life.
READ EMILY’S FULL BIO HERE >>