- You don't have tantrum when your usual teacher can't teach your class and you don't know the cover/substitute teacher.
- Your usual spot in class has been taken and you don't give the unsuspecting person in it the hairy eyeball.
- You no longer clock watch when doing your 5th Sun Salutation.
- You don't notice your toenails need painting in Pashimottanasana.
- You no longer try to keep pace with "Mr / Ms Go-Fast" practising next to you.
- You can miss your yoga practice without berating yourself or sticking pins in your eyes.
- You no longer flick the V sign when someone cuts you up on the way to class (or - at least - not on the way home).
- You don't leg it to the toilet when your most feared pose is coming up (pose runner).
- You no longer think about what you're cooking for dinner in Savasana
- Your body no longer aches when you practice yoga; it aches when you don't.
05 May 2010
You know yoga is working for you when: